Get Unlimited Support for your Windows XP
Microsoft Windows XP was introduced in 2001.its the one which almost took the place in every computer system. It was the one of the most installed Microsoft OS in after Windows vista. However customers’ who used the XP they had lots of security issues it led to the maximum viruses, Trojans and corruptions and it all used to crash the computer system and compromise Windows XP. To resolve the security issue around Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft introduced a service pack – Microsoft Windows XP SP2 which had a new operating system which reduced the viruses’ infection and the other threats in Windows XP. Microsoft XP has different available Windows XP in Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Media Center for home and business. However now Microsoft has don’t provide support for Windows XP, Windows XP SP1 and Windows XP SP2 the last one in 2010,When Microsoft stopped providing support it means that the users of the operating system are on their own and Microsoft would not provide any future fixes, upgrades to the OS. Support includes:
- Installing and configuring Windows XP
- Making the settings according to your preferences
- Configuring it for connection to your peripherals (camera, MP3 player …)
- Ensuring security measures are in place
- Problems with your Windows XP
- Lost files, hanging windows, or other problems encountered
- Virus, spyware and other malware (destructive software) problems
- Updating it with the latest drivers and patches
- And much more….
Our technical specialists ready to respond 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You don’t need to take your computer outside to get it fixed. Solution is one phone call away and WindowsAid certified technicians will be assisting you 24/7. Every problem will be fixed immediately. We are always available to help you.